Wednesday, November 5, 2014
What does "home" mean to you
My home is the best place for I stay, because it is where there are my family, my dogs and it is my refuge. First, I always lived with my parents before I came to United States, so my connection with my parents and brother is too strong. Actually, I spent most part of the day away from home, because I worked during the day in a different city. Besides at night I went to another city to study. So, I saw my family just in the morning when I got up, but I knew that always they were there and this was so much significant for me. Second, my dogs are my passion too. They looked so happy when saw me. As my home there is a large backyard we there are three dogs which are treated as children for all my family. I fought with them when they make a lot of mess, but this was not always possible because they make a face that I did not have the heart to fight anymore. Finally, my home is my refuge, the special place where I feel me safe and protected. I love traveling, but is so good came back to home. For example, my last trip, here in USA, I met California an amazing place, but when I arrived at home was very strange for me, because in my trips when I arrive at home I saw my parents, my brother, my dogs, my bedroom, and this time was different, so I felt a little sad. I am getting used to these differences still. In short, I know that no matter how far I am from home, I always can back and find the people who I love in the place cozier, confortable, happy that I have visited before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment